The LUCKY Onion club
ENTER OUR COMPETITION
To celebrate the reopening of our properties, The Lucky Onion have teamed up with Nyetimber to offer four customers the chance to win a Magnum of Classic Cuvee Nyetimber each day from April 12th-18th.
To enter, simply sign up below with your name and email. We will be drawing four winners each day and contacting winners directly via email. Good luck to all entrants!
Please see our terms & conditions below.
Why not, opt in below and sign up to be the first to hear about all the latest offers, events, and goings on from The Lucky Onion.
Trems & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the ‘Lucky Onione & Nyetimber – Win a Nyetimber Classic Cuvee Magnum promotion’ (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to the Terms & Conditions below.
- The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion
– Nyetimber employees and Lucky Onion employees;
– Members of their immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) to any of those individuals
– Anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion
- All entrants must be over 18 to enter and be able to prove you are of legal age to drink upon collection of a prize.
- To participate in this Promotion, entrants must enter their full name and email in the above data entry boxes.
- This competition will run until 23:59 (UK time) on 18th April 2021.
- There are four daily prizes consisting of 4 x 1.5L bottle of Classic Cuvee Multi Vintage each (“Prize(s)”).
- There will be x4 winners each day in total across the Promotion. The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and will be notified by email.
- Winners will need to visit a Lucky Onion property to collect their prize and also provide identification.
- The decisions of The Lucky Onion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal Data: By taking part in this Promotion, all entrants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this Promotion, including as necessary in respect of the administration of the Promotion.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Entrants should be aware of the following inherent risks related to the consumption of alcohol.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Alcohol should always be consumed in moderation
- Sparkling wines can be volatile due to the build-up of gas and extra care should be taken when uncorking, including angling the bottle away from the face and eyes.
- The Nyetimber sparkling wine bottles are heavy and extra care should be taken when lifting;
- The Lucky Onion reserves the right to vary, cancel or amend, without notice, this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize(s) may be awarded to a winner drawn from eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Prize(s) is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.